It's been a week of premieres, panels, and infomercials, so my posting has been a bit lax. I will be back with a vengeance on Monday and I will post more on my awesome week on set in Nashville with an infomercial icon. In the meantime, here is what you were reading this month on Red Carpet Closet:
Top 5 Posts:
1. Dos and Don'ts on the Red Carpet: The Sequel: This continues to be a heavy hitter with a majority of the readers coming from overseas. I'm not sure what is drawing them in as awards season is still six weeks away, but I appreciate everyone stopping by to learn a little about putting your best foot forward on the red carpet.
2. GQ/Glee Controversy: The photos are all here, you can chime in with your opinions on Lea Michele's spread-eagle photo spread.
3. Happy 20th Anniversary, 90210!: A lot of you certainly remember the Brenda years and those delightful mom jeans.
4. Disneyland's Club 33: This post continually makes the monthly Top 5 list, but it slid a few numbers down. Maybe you are finally tiring of this topic?
5. Behind the Scenes with Taryn Southern: This lovely lady is a multi-hyphenate: actress, producer, writer, singer, and host. Learn a little more about my pal, Taryn.
I decided to also do something new for this monthly wrap-up: The Top 5 Most Absurd Searches:
1. "Berbank Delai": Um, not sure what this means, but it sure is close to this post about getting stuck at an airport.
2. "Can You Have Carpet for Kinect?": Okay, this isn't a video game blog, but I did attend the launch of XBox 360 Kinect. Even armed with that knowledge, I have no idea if you have to have hardwood floors or carpeting to play a video game. That would seem a bit exclusionary, no?
3. "Glasses Mark Gantt Wears": Well, I do know Mark Gantt, but I don't know about his glasses. He is the super hot star of The Bannen Way. Do you want me to ask him what kind of glasses he wears? Mark, maybe you could chime in the comments section.
4. "Something Serious in Olga Kay's Life Right Now": Yep, I know YouTube sensation, Olga Kay, too. I think she is okay, but thanks for your concern. Maybe Olga can reassure all of her fans with a comment below. Olga, are you okay?
5. "Smarties Halloween Treat Holder": That's some interesting phrasing, but is this what you were looking for?
Have a safe and sweet Halloween! See you on Monday at Red Carpet Closet.
LOL.....they still the "First!" thing in comments?ReplyDelete