Let's take a glance at what everyone wore:
1. Hayden Panettiere: Too prom? The hair and the side draping on her hips scream, "I'm a Southern Belle or Disney's Belle or I just want to be Belle!" Dress: Katharine Kidd
2. Julie Bowen: I've asked her to eat a meal or two in the past and I think she looks fit and healthy now. However, she has too much Botox on the forehead and it's actually making one of her eyes droop. Look for yourself. Injectables are fine, as long as you don't overdo it. Oh, and the Laura Bush hair ages her. Just a no. Dress: Monique Lhuillier
3. Katy Perry: I love it when she dresses up and shows off a more feminine side. She's very pretty...but is that a white panty line I spot? Dress: Giambattista Valli
4. Olivia Munn: This is the best I have ever seen her look on a red carpet. Gorgeous! That statement necklace is to die for. Dress: Marchesa
5. Sofia Vergara: This woman's body is amazing...fit, curvy, and she showcases her shape. She always wears her hair down, but I think with this outfit, it's the perfect choice. I also love the teal dress and magenta jewelry color contrast. Dress: Karen Caldwell
6. Amy Poehler: She's been looking smashing since her split with Will Arnett, but this dress isn't doing much for her. I think the cap sleeves bug me even though the detailing at the waist is pretty. Dress: Basler
7. Claire Danes: This color is stunning on her and I don't think we have seen her in blue in ages. I think the Farrah 'do is wrong for this dress and I want a little more tailoring of the outfit on her slight frame. Dress: Prada
8. Kerry Washington: She's become quite the red carpet fashionista. I love this look on her petite figure. I don't love the bangs. There was a lot of weird hair at the Correspondents Dinner. I have a feeling a lot of first lady hairstylists in DC were hired for this event. It's not Hollywood hair.
9. Kate Mara: This is very simple and elegant, but I love the splash of color with the lime clutch. The clean hair and makeup look really enhance the whole statement.
10. Patricia Arquette: Oh dear. That is all.
Take a look at last year's fashions at the 2012 White House Correspondents Dinner. I feel like last year was a bit more A-list.
What are your thoughts on this year's fashions? Let me know in the comments below. (I will add the dress designers as I get more info.)
Post a Comment
Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.