1. Quaker Oats Medleys Oatmeal: They sent me one in Peach Almond and I could not have been more excited to taste test this brand. They are fun single servings, so you could eat breakfast on the go...genius! However, I looked at the label...there was wheat in the ingredients. Oatmeal can be a tricky thing to eat when you are gluten intolerant. So, this was off my list. (By the way, oatmeal doesn't need wheat as a part of its ingredient list. It means it is a cheap filler. I was kind of bummed to see that it was listed.)
2. NYC New York Liquid Lipshine: Let's go on to some great news because this lip gloss was a HUGE winner. My color was "Nude York City" and it wasn't sticky, it tastes great (Yes, taste counts since we inadvertently eat pounds and pounds of lipstick a year.), and it went on smoothly. At, $2.49 a tube, I would definitely buy this again.
3. Kiss Nail Dress: This is the perfect kit for those that love the nail art trend. The gold designs that I received were fun and a great way to add a little pop to your outfit. All you need to do is peel, apply, and shape these bad boys. At 6.99, it sure beats salon prices for cute nails. While I wouldn't buy these all of the time, it's worth it for something different.
4. EBoost: This might be my second favorite item in the pack. I was sick all holiday season and now I'm in Las Vegas with everyone else in the world. It's germy and packed here, so I used a little EBoost in Pink Lemonade in my water bottle. It was tasty and I know I would used it again. It's a great alternative to Emergen-C.
5. Goody QuikStyle Brush in Half Round Styler: I was a little skeptical about this product at first. The brush promises to remove 30% of the water in your hair with microfiber bristles to dry your hair faster. My hair takes forever to blow dry, so I gave it a shot...and it works! I was amazed. I have really thick hair, so I think the paddle version might be a bit easier for me to maneuver. It also has an affordable price: $11.99. It's a winner!
6. Sole Society: You had me at shoes. It's a curated collection site and the prices all are under $100. They kindly gave me a $25 off coupon, so I bought these funky bad boys to add some color to a drab winter outfit. The shoes were $59.95, but minus my coupon, I got them for a nice $34.95 price with free shipping/returns. Yes!
7. Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask: I used this last night since I'm in the driest part of the West Coast: Las Vegas. With the smoke and dry desert air, my face needed a moisturizing pick-me-up. This did the trick and I am camera-ready for today! The packets are under $2...a total bargain for good skin.
What do you think of my Holiday VoxBox? Chime in and let me know if you have tried any of these products before.
Products were provided complimentary by Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Post a Comment
Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.