Here's the real fun part of being a celebrity, FREE stuff. The celebrities are offered everything from vacations to watches to a year supply of gum. It's nice being famous because they suddenly don't have to spend any money, even though they are earning a lot of money. For the rest of us, we have to scrimp and save for the coveted items, but I am here to feature a couple of affordable options that stood out last week in the gifting suites.
1. Cookies for a Koz: Roberta Wilson created a cookie company in honor of her late mother, Audrey Koz, who made the world's best chocolate chip cookie. The flavors range from the conventional oatmeal raisin to the absolutely divine red velvet or the white chocolate raspberry cookie. The cookies have a crisp edge with a soft, chewy center, just the way a cookie should taste. You will also feel good about your purchase because 10% of the proceeds go to the Starlight Children's Foundation. They make great gifts with a Baker's Dozen going for $19.95.
2. Neal's Yard Remedies: This line of organic skin care really walks the walk and talks the talk: no silicones, no parabens, no animal testing. The line is based out of England and only available here in the US via consultants, but it is worth it. Each product smells like the aromatherapy spa you pay hundreds of dollars to go to. Well, you can bring the spa to you with this line of products and know that you are investing in a company who believes in the mantra of reduce, reuse, recycle. Psst, there is a sale going on now.
3. Two Cosmetics: This company was founded by two sisters who believe everything is better in twos: "two eyes, two lips, two lovers". Their colors are fun and it's another line that won't break the bank. You can grab a couple of fun shades of eyeshadow and slip them right into your purse. There is no need to worry about a brush since the case includes a small brush for on-the-go touch ups. Eyeshadows: $6.50/each.
4. etoix T-shirts: The etoix line is made in the USA and they are known for their tie-dyed look. The shirts are soft, comfy, and stretchy, exactly the type of Tee perfect to dress up or down for any occasion. The line also offers leggings for mixing and matching in your wardrobe. T-shirts and leggings all under $30.
5. Charles Winston earrings: This collection of earrings is created from Moissanite, which is also known as silicon carbonbide. They are believed to have been formed from a meteorite, so it is not a laboratory formed stone. It has the fire and brilliance you want from a topnotch diamond without the astronomical sticker price. These will be your go-to earrings for everything. I have them in 8mm rounds, but they are available in smaller sizes and at a lower price point, the perfect additional to your jewelry wardrobe when you are treating yourself. A 3.5mm White Gold pair of earrings starts at $127.95.
Disclosure: All of these items were given to me gratis during Oscars Week. None of the vendors asked me to review their products. This post was done on my own accord because I really enjoyed the products/items. Please direct any further questions here.
Post a Comment
Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.