So let's talk about the pretty.
1. Anna Gunn: If you're expected to win, always pick a classic gown that will look great 20 years from now. It's not the year to go avant garde or too haute couture. Gunn was spot on in her gorgeous Romona Keveza dress. Congratulations on your win!
2. Christina Hendricks: She always strikes the right balance of enhancing her assets and not showing off too much. A perennial classy red carpet dresser and a top girl crush for me. Christian Siriano is her go-to designer and it's a great partnership.
3. Allison Williams: In a year littered with pastels and every shade of purple, it was refreshing to see this blue pop of color by the Girls star. The silhouette was extremely simple, but it worked in that perfect Ralph Lauren way.
4. Sarah Silverman: It might not be the night's most sophisticated gown, but it's definitely the most affordable dress on that red carpet tonight. The comedian wore a $110 Deadly Dames "Vamp" dress. Funny ladies aren't usually red carpet standouts, but I think she looks great. For shoe lovers, look at the curve of those sky-high stilettos...sexy!
5. Aaron Paul and wife Lauren Parsekian: I accidentally stumbled into their rehearsal dinner at Chateau Marmont earlier this year. Let me tell you that their constant lovebird gushing is not an act. They were the prettiest couple on the red carpet at the Emmys. In fact, he calls his wife "pretty bird." Swoon.