1. News Talk 690: Tim Lewis labeled me a "red carpet diva"-the best compliment ever. Listen to our interview and see the article. Tim asked incredibly insightful questions and I really enjoyed my time on air with him.
2. Red Carpet Report: My insider's look at the Best Actor and Actress Oscar race. Who did I pick? Find out:
3. Kodak Theatre: If you heard the news this week, the Kodak Theatre name is coming down due to Kodak's bankruptcy issues. I am going to refer you to this post I did in 2009 and I mentioned my love of this theatre in my recent feature in The Gold Knight Blog. The theatre has a significant role in my career and I will be sorry to see the name go away.......
4. Chagoury Couture: I'm not ready to reveal my Oscars dress until February 26th (Trust me, it's gorgeous!), but I want to give a little love to Marco D'Angelo and Gilbert Chagoury for continually dressing me every time I have a big event. My Oscars dress last year was executed divinely and my Tonys dress was probably my favorite dress of 2011. Go visit their site and see what everyone is raving about.
5. Reese Witherspoon: Check out my iVillage interview with the 2006 Oscar winner, Reese Witherspoon, about her new film, This Means War. The movie is a fun ride and if you are looking for a fun romp at the movie theatre this weekend, buy a ticket to this flick. (And after seeing her in person, she's definitely not pregnant.)