For those of you who are Twilight fans, here's a blast from the past with BooBoo Stewart who plays, Seth Clearwater, in the series. I worked on an adorable series with him called Blue Dolphin Kids back in 2006-2007. BooBoo and his sister, Fivel, were so charming in this series about discovering the fun of Hawaii. I narrated and they hosted. Check out this one minute clip with all of us and see how little BooBoo looks. Cute!
Yesterday, I was shooting on location in San Diego at Streamlight Video for one of my regular clients, LawInfo. Here's a great look behind the scenes of what it is really like on set. The clothes don't fit? Call in your instant tailor: the clothespin!
|The reality is much less glamorous than the illusion.....
September 10th: Fashion's Night Out:
September 22nd: Web TV Prom:
Mingle Media TV and the September 22nd event, I will be hosting the Live Stream for This Week In, so for those of you who live outside of LA, you can watch it live from your computer. They are both great events to support some terrific charitable causes. I hope to see you there!
Last but not least, here are the Top 5 posts you were reading in the month of August. If you missed them, this long weekend is the perfect time to catch up:
1. I guess you are just like me, you love your Bad TV. A lot of you were searching for Jeff Lewis of Bravo TV's Flipping Out, so thanks for coming to me as your source.
2. It's no secret that I do a lot of work in the Web TV community, so it is fitting that my round-up of Web TV news made it to the Top 5 last month.
3. The Coach Poppy Project has brought a lot of you here. The winners were announced the other day. Were you one of the winners? I wasn't. Boo!
4. Every month, this post makes the Top 5. You all want to get into Disneyland's secret Club 33. Oh, you didn't know Disneyland had a private club? Well, I got in! Take a look.
5. Anytime there is a big awards show, this post resurrects itself. I am glad it is useful to those of you sashaying down the red carpet. Here's my perspective on some Dos and Don'ts on the red carpet.
Okay, I call that a week! Have a great long weekend. Let me know what you are doing to celebrate Labor Day in the comments and remember, you have three more days to enter the Emmys Event Weekend gift basket.