Oh, what a week it has been....ping pong, reality stars, and All That Jazz. Here's a quick round-up of what happened this week:
1. A visit to the opening of SPiN Hollywood courtesy of Lexus Dark Ride. Thanks for the invite, guys! We saw Susan and Vienna and Michael, oh my! (An Oscar winner and a couple of train wrecks all in one sentence.)
2. It's week 6 of MoreWireLess and we take you right into High Speed Bluetooth. Hope you're learning something, kids. Sponsored by Broadcom:
3. Stupid for Movies: I was lucky enough to visit the set of Stupid for Movies back in April where I interviewed Mike Rotman, Mark Keizer, and Wade Major for The Web Files. They kindly invited me back and let me pick a movie to discuss. So, here's the show, All That Jazz, and the story of my highly inappropriate dance routine in junior high:
4. While I was on Stupid for Movies, I talked about a website I am obsessed with: Cupcakes and Cashmere. The content is definitely for the fashionista who is ultra-girly, but I am a huge fan of the site and its creator, Emily Schuman.
5. Official Blog Roll Call: I think I am going to start an official blog roll, so if you are interested in linking together, let me know in the comment section.
Next week, we will have a new episode of The Web Files featuring the talented and handsome, Al Thompson, of Johnny B. Homeless and Lenox Avenue. I will be covering the Plug-In Conference up in San Jose through Wednesday and then running back down to LA to check out the red carpet of ITVFest.
Enjoy your weekend! My weekend will be filled with a trunk sale at my favorite store, Roni B., my first show of the season at the Hollywood Bowl (Planet Earth!), and a little yoga to relax the mind, body, and spirit. Let me know in the comment section what you are doing with your weekend. See you next week at Red Carpet Closet!