I was looking through my calendar and my photos from July 2010 and I was happy to see that I took some time to relax. I am really going to try and make that a priority for 2011...maybe 2/3 work and 1/3 personal. I think that is a good start since my life last year was 90% work and 10% play. Here's to New Year's Resolutions!
1. While in Chicago for Women's Health Magazine's annual Are You Game?, I had a chance to hang with one of my favorite cousins, Michael. He's been my little buddy ever since the day he was born. Awwww......
2. I was invited by Lexus Dark Ride to the opening of SPiN Hollywood at the Mondrian Hotel. It was an evening of A-listers like Susan Sarandon and an evening of D-listers like Michael Lohan who arrived at the party on the same exact day his daughter, Lindsay, went to jail. Ponder that thought for a moment. Anyway, I had a great night laughing until my stomach hurt with my pal, Maria.
3. On the set of one of my favorite live online shows, Stupid for Movies, hosted by Wade Major and Mark Keizer, and created by my pal, Mike Rotman. I was lucky enough to be asked to do a guest spot where I had the opportunity to bring in a film you might have missed. Given my love for Bob Fosse, All That Jazz was my pick. I like to think I was ahead of the latest dance movie trend. If you love Black Swan, do yourself a favor and watch Fosse's incredible film. Also, I will hopefully be helping out on SFM during Awards Season in 2011, but I will keep you posted about any possible upcoming appearances.
4. You know how much I love my Prius, well, you are going to get really tired of me once the 2012 PHV Prius comes out. Here I am at the Plug-In Conference in San Jose.
5. The ITVFest Opening Night Gala continues to be one of the hottest parties in Web TV each summer. Here are a few photos from my red carpet coverage where I hugged.....everyone and check out the red carpet interviews with Mingle Media TV here.
(Yes, that is James Denton of Desperate Housewives. Swoon.)
Photos 5-7: Courtesy of Mingle Media TV