This has become one of my favorite segments of my blog each month. I love to see what you have been reading and what Google searches bring people to Red Carpet Closet. It adds a lot of comedy and hilarity to my day. So, let's catch up on the Top 5 Most Absurd Searches for November 2010:
1. "Are there camps like Stagedoor Manor cheaper?": In one simple word: Nope. I attended Stagedoor Manor two decades ago and it is an experience that can only be replicated at Stagedoor Manor. It was expensive then and it is expensive now. Check into financial aid or scholarships because you are one lucky kid if you get to attend even one Stagedoor camp session. Don't believe me? Here's what I have to say about the musical theatre camp twenty years later.
2. "How tall is Olga Kay?": Okay, I get it. You like Olga Kay. I do too. She's petite. Maybe 5'4"? Olga, help me out here. Your fans want to know A LOT about you. Here's another Olga piece I wrote. **Update**: Olga is 5'1". Phew, so glad I could bring you that breaking news. Thanks, Olga!
3. "Term for free goodies given to celeb winners": Um, that would be free goodies or gift baskets or gifting suites. I guess you want to see my Emmy gifting suite coverage for Mingle Media TV? It's here, here, here, and here.
4. "What would Rachel Zoe use instead of a strapless bra for support?": Wow,WWJD has been replaced by WWRZD? Jesus needs a reality TV show because obviously RZ is hot. Here are some great tips for your undergarments on the red carpet, ladies.
5. "Old Stiletto Dick Van Patten": I cannot even begin to fathom what you were looking for here. Dick Van Patten is the dad from Eight is Enough. I doubt he wears stilettos, especially old ones, but thanks for the laugh. Here are some of my favorite stilettos for your shoe viewing pleasure.
Well, that's it for this month. I cannot wait to do my favorite searches for 2010. I am sure there are a few winners in there. Keep up the Google searching because it keeps up the laughter on my end.