I think August has some of the best events, photos, and posts of the entire year. I only added a couple of photos, but I will link to all of the original posts so you can see how it all went down. You know I love to give you the inside scoop!
1. This was my annual trip to the Hollywood Bowl for their summer musical. This year, Neil Patrick Harris directed Rent with stars like Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Scherzinger, and Wayne Brady. How did they do? Oh, you want to read this.
Me and Melody Freeman before the madness begins.
2. This is one of the tastiest treats I had all year while I was working the Dew Tour in Portland. It's a maple bacon bar from Voodoo Doughnuts and it is a "must-eat" the next time you are touring through the Pacific Northwest. See all of my photos from the trip here.
3. This is in my Top 3 Favorite Outfits for 2010. I wore it to cover the red carpet for collidEdance's blink/drEam for Dance Channel TV. You can see some of your favorite America's Best Dance Crew and So You Think You Can Dance stars in the compilation video. Enjoy!
All the details about the dress and accessories are here.
4. Emmys Week! Gifting suites, celebs, many changes of wardrobe, and oh boy, the photo booth with Phil Keoghan of The Amazing Race.....delicious! Here are all of the details with Phil and me.
5. With the popularity of Mad Men, this photo of me with Kiernan Shipka brought a lot of new readers to Red Carpet Closet. I appreciate all of the new friends I have made thanks to Kiernan and this is still one of my favorite interviews of the year. Here it is.