1. Eva Longoria and Tony Parker got married in France on 7.7.07. I guess that wasn't their lucky number.
2. The MailBag featured letters from readers who were thrilled that Billy Ray Cyrus was "Raising a Teen Star (The Right Way!)". Sure, dating men in their 20's, taking half-nude photos on your iPhone, and grinding against a pole at the MTV Music Awards is definitely a great way to raise your Disney kid.
3. Lindsay Lohan was partying. Oh wait, that hasn't changed.
4. Charlie Sheen got engaged to Brooke Mueller. I wish I could tell the girl, "Run for your life!" Oh well, we all know how that one turned out.
5. The main article focused on rich teens like Hilary Duff, Daniel Radcliffe, and the High School Musical kids who are now officially.....rich adults.
Finally, I came across an article and I knew why I had kept the magazine. Take a look at this photo. Look carefully. Maybe you see someone familiar?
Leave it to me to have my 15 minutes in People magazine with a drug possession/arrest article.