Details for the Chicago event:
To register, click here: Women's Health Magazine.
WHAT: Women’s Health’s annual summer festival, Are You Game? is returning to Chicago for the third year. Building on the success of last year’s events in Chicago and New York, which were attended by more than 3,000 people, Are You Game? will allow women to experience the ultimate in outdoor fun. Are You Game? will be open to the public at $10 per person with 50% of that fee going to the Event Beneficiary, FEED Foundation. The event will offer a host of fun activities, such as:
• Fitness Classes
• One-on-One Golf Instruction with a pro in the Oakley Golf Cage
• Mechanical bull
• Oasis Day Spa Chair Massages
• “Workout to Knockout” Makeover Cabana with manicures, skin consultations, hairstyling, and makeup applications.
• Eat Smart Cooking demonstrations
• Breakfast & Snack Bar sponsored by Special K
• Nutrition Counseling
• Virtual Kayaking sponsored by Subaru
• Fashion Shows
• Happy Hour from 2-4 PM
• Live DJ spinning all day
• All attendees will receive a Women’s Health tote bag
• The first 1,300 women on site will receive a custom Women’s Health Are You Game? eco-friendly yoga mat from Kulae
WHEN: SUNDAY, July 11th, 2010 10 AM – 4 PM
WHERE: North Avenue Beach
WHO: Women’s Health presents Are You Game?
along with sponsors: Asics, Oakley, Skinny Cow, Special K, and Subaru; Partners: Crunch and Oasis Day Spa; and Beneficiary: FEED Foundation.
REGISTRATION: Will open online on June 14th at
www.areyougame2010.com. Attendees will also be able to register and pay on site.