Friday, June 21, 2013

The 4th Annual Thirst Project Gala


For those of you who have followed my blog for a long time, many of you know about the Thirst Project since I post about it from time to time. On Tuesday, June 25, I will be hosting the red carpet for the 4th Annual Thirst Project Gala.

Seth Maxwell is a longtime friend of mine and his work is so inspiring. Just to share a few facts with you:
  • Almost 1 billion people on the planet do not have access to clean drinking water.
  • 4,400 children die each die from diseases caused by contaminated water.
  • The average distance a woman walks to collect water is 3.75 miles.
  • The chore is often left to young girls leaving no time for education.
  • Water is a human right!
I hope you join me for this year's gala. The live stream begins at 5:30pm PT. I have embedded the YouTube link below.

Some of the celebrities I will be interviewing include:
  • Michael Welch-Twilight
  • Crystal Reed-Teen Wolf
  • Peta Murgatroyd-DWTS
  • Audrina Patridge-The Hills
  • Pauley Perrette-NCIS
I hope you join me on Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...