Monday, June 17, 2013

Media Mondays

Coming soon...some fun, new photos!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was filled with a lot more work than I realized...Kim Kardashian had her baby. Sigh.  I also had a fun photo shoot, saw a show, hit a red carpet, and covered the Daytime Emmys. I'm so happy this week is pretty chill.

Tom Barnard Podcast:  We talk about the NSA and the surveillance calls. Guess which celeb knew about the calls before the rest of the U.S.? Shia LaBeouf.  Listen in at the 46-minute mark.

AfterBuzz TV SYTYCD:  See our take on Vegas week here.

Clevver Movies: I was invited back to It's a Wrap to talk about the villains for Man of Steel 2. Who do you think it will be? Lex Luthor or someone else?



SheKnows:  My favorite articles from last week:
Disney teams up with Carly Rae Jepsen for The Little Mermaid--I'm not sure I like this idea.
John Stamos on Lori Loughlin: "The one that got away"--Awww, Uncle Jessie and Aunt Becky...what could have been.
Sarah Palin back at Fox News--Let the headlines begin. 

Listen later today to start your entertainment news week:
1:30pm PT Metro News Hotline with Dave Weekley

A big thanks to BMW DesignWorks Group USA for the fun ride last week!



1 comment:

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...