Monday, March 11, 2013

Media Mondays

A gluten free cupcake from Frosted Cupcakery. Yum!

All of my media appearances from last week.  Pick and choose...and enjoy!

Dara On Radio:  Dara always asks the really good in-depth questions about what goes on behind the scenes at the awards shows. This time, it was all about the Oscars.  Listen here.

Tom Barnard Podcast:  The most I will ever reveal about my significant other is right here on the Tom Barnard Podcast.  Also, Tom reveals his love for Ed Burns.  Listen here, I come in at the 48:00 mark.

SheKnows: A few of my favorite articles this week--
Who Gave Barbara Walters The Chicken Pox?--Frank Langella, but she never explains that New Year's kiss. Hmmm...
Director Sam Mendes says no to the next Bond film--This bums me out.
Emma Watson vamps it up in The Bling Ring--I cannot wait to see this Sofia Coppola movie.


WNWO:  I make a little cameo at the 2:15 mark...in Toledo!


Cocktails and Conversation:  It was fun to be back with Erika and Robin after a little longer hiatus than normal. We talked about why Justin Bieber is a punk. I come in at the 17:00 mark. Listen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...