Thursday, March 21, 2013

AfterBuzz TV's Dancing with the Stars: Sharna Burgess


We are finally back for Season 16 on AfterBuzz TV and Suri Surano and I started off with a bang!  We had guests Sharna Burgess, who is paired with Andy Dick this season, and professional dancer/choreographer and coach on Stars in Danger, Karl Warden, in studio with us.

Let me know what you think of episode 1. We always love your comments. And yes, I accidentally called Peta by the wrong name. I know her name isn't Petra.  Anything can happen with a live broadcast so mistakes do happen. Yep, I made a mistake! I'm human. 

Check out my EXCLUSIVE interview with Sharna Burgess for SheKnows:
DWTS' new pro Sharna Burgess:  Andy Dick is "in a great place"

Next week's Guests:  The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd. Same time, same place: 9pm PT on AfterBuzz TV.

If you want to listen to the broadcast in iTunes, you can download it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...