Monday, March 4, 2013

Media Mondays


Oh, I am a little slow on my Media Monday this week.  I think things will be back to normal-ish by Wednesday, so I will update you on what has been happening.  Here are all of the crazy places I was last week:

Oscars:  If you missed my coverage, you will find it all here.



Tom Barnard Podcast:  This was a fun episode since I had the opportunity to appear with a former colleague from ShopNBC, Christopher Straub. If you are a fan of Project Runway, then you remember him from Season 6.  Listen here.

SheKnows:
Did Anne Hathaway have an Oscar-sized meltdown?--All signs point to a "yes."
Jack Nicholson crashes Jennifer Lawrence interview--Creepy or just Jack?
Jennifer Aniston ready to be Mrs. Theroux--Then the baby bump rumors begin all over again.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...