Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Own Firming Silk Concentrate


Last month, I was given the opportunity to try Own's Lifting Eye Cream. Now that I have had another four weeks to test drive the product, I have definitely noticed more hydration and less lines around my eyes.  With all the travel that I do, it's easy for my skin to dry out, so this has definitely helped.  

This month, iFabbo and Own gave me a complimentary serum to try out: Own's Firming Silk Concentrate.  This product might be a personal favorite.  I've been looking for something to use for my face and neck to no avail until I used this product.  Here's a breakdown of the product:

Description of the Product:
Visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles for more vibrant skin. The naturally derived and patented CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) formula in Own Anti-Aging Firming Silk Concentrate works with your body to treat all three layers of skin through a power-packed serum that’s proven to absorb easily without leaving a residue. Own Firming Silk Concentrate works with your own body’s chemistry to reactivate healthy processes and rebuild the skin’s structures for brighter, taut, and genuinely younger-looking skin. 

Product Details
Retinol-free formula 
Does not cause irritation, redness or flakiness 
Dermatologist-tested 
Fragrance-free 
Paraben-free
Sulfate-free


Ingredients
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate, Conjugated Linoleic Acid*, Tocopherol

Does it Work?:
Again, the Own line is free from so many chemicals that are on my definite NO list: Parabens and Sulfates. I noticed a huge difference in my skin almost immediately.  Unlike the eye cream where I needed a few weeks to notice the change in my skin, my neck area responded within a few days.  The serum isn't greasy or oily and the tautness it promotes is enough to make me repurchase this item.  

Cost: $24.99 which is totally reasonable for a serum.

Where is it Sold?:
The product began selling at Ulta locations on March 1.  You can find the product here to go directly to the site.

Connect:
If you want to learn more about Own products, you can follow them here:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest


Disclosure: I was given a complimentary sample of this product by iFabbo. I was not paid and all opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...