Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where In The World Is KB?: Summer 2012

Many thanks to Roni B. for making sure I had my signature hat for my trip!

Around this time last year, I was off to Paris, thanks to a really amazing client who hired me to host a game show (Or a quiz show for you dignified Europeans.) for them.  They kindly also sent me to Orlando, Chicago, and New Jersey over the past year. (Don't knock NJ, I had the opportunity to meet this guy.)  This year, they are shipping me off to Munich which means I won't be drinking beer now that I am officially Gluten Free.  (Ah, better to miss the beer than to endure a migraine.) I plan on having a blast and posting a photo each day, so I hope you join me on this adventure.  I will also be hitting one other country after the job is over for a little R&R.  Gute Reise!

 

1 comment:

  1. Kristyn, have a nice time in Munich ! Sorry about the beer. But there must be beer without gluten. If it exist anywhere in the world it must be in Munich !

    I visited Munish as a kid. What I remember most is a tover with a clock. It played a melody and a man and a women made of tree kept coming back and forward.

    Travel safe / many warm regards / Emmy

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...