Fletcher's Corny Dog. This year was a lot more fun after have 24 days of sunshine versus only 7 days last year, especially when you are working outside. Here are a couple of things I learned while visiting the great state of Texas:
1. Tex-Mex food is by far tastier than Cal-Mex. I should know, I ate a lot of guacamole and salsa verde enchiladas.
2. Texas is another state that does not believe in recycling or toilet seat covers in the restrooms. (Michigan and Illinois are also guilty of the this.)
3. I really think the dress and cowboy boot trend is cute. If I can accomplish the look without looking like Britney Spears or Miley Cyrus, I think I may dust off my cowboy boots for fall.
5. Even with AT&T World Headquarters across the street from my hotel, the phone and data service was atrocious. Verizon is getting the iPad this month and hopefully, the iPhone in March 2011. Sign me up.
Matt Troyer, he really is the best co-host in the business and a great friend to boot. Enjoy your photo, Matt!
7. Dorothy was right, "There's no place like home."
It was a great month, Texas. Your hospitality and sunshine was appreciated. Thank you, Dallas! Good Night!