Monday, March 3, 2014

Who Am I Wearing?: 2014 Oscars Edition


Dress: Adrianna Papell (c/o Pistol and Stamen)
Shoes:  ℅ EMMETT 
Clutch: ℅ EMMETT

Hair: Lisa Prova Hair/Lukaro Salon
Makeup: Daniel Blaystock
Nail Color: OPI Next Stop…The Bikini Zone (mani) OPI Gwen Stefani Love, Angel, Music & Baby (pedi)
Airbrush Tan: The Body Bakery

Jewelry: Nordstrom
Bracelet: Nadri
Earrings: Nina
Rings: Ariella Collection

Stylist: Roni B.
ronit.binshtock@nordstrom.com

Please read this amazing article form MyNewsHub about my outfit. It takes a village and I owe everyone a big THANK YOU for helping me look my best at the Oscars: Roni, Lisa, Daniel and Zul.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...