Saturday, February 1, 2014

VIDEO: 2014 Writers Guild Awards Red Carpet


Last night was the final big awards show from the guilds as the Writers Guild handed out their honors. I honestly wasn't expecting to be on that red carpet until I got a last minute email on Friday night. I'm never one to say "no" to a red carpet, so I grabbed my new dress and hit downtown LA on Saturday afternoon.

I had a blast talking with Joe Manganiello and if you saw my Facebook photo, you know how I feel about him. Legendary writer and director Garry Marshall was honored and he greeted me with a big old hug and kiss. I will post the photos of that moment below.

Otherwise, enjoy my interviews with Joe, Garry, Alex Trebek, Oscar nominee June Squibb, Jennifer Tilly, Jane Espenson and Brad Bell.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...