Monday, May 13, 2013

Media Mondays

 I hit the drive-in this weekend to see Alien! This is clearly a preview for All About Eve...unless aliens suddenly started wearing tuxes to fool us all.

After a whirlwind of a week, I had such a nice relaxing weekend.  I hope yours was just as fun as we head into the new week.

Here are my media appearances from last week:

SheKnows:
Nick Lachey & Jessica Simpson: Haven't spoken in 6 years--Nick went on Bravo TV and dished some good gossip on their marriage.
Pete Wentz's pill addiction post-Ashlee Simpson divorce--Let's go 2-for-2 on the Simpson girls and dish about Ashlee's marriage, too.
Penn Badgley on Blake Lively: "I didn't send a wedding gift"--What the heck? Let's dish on Blake Lively's marriage as well!

Press Pass LA:
TCM Film Fest kicks off with Funny Girl--If you are a classic film fan, be sure to join the awesome #TCMParty on Twitter. You will meet a lot of great people. 

The Prince and Princess of Norway visited during my Houston gig.

DWTS: I was in the chat room for the show since I was working in Houston on another gig. However,  I did write an article about the Zendaya debate that stirred up a bit of controversy. You can read it here.

The Radio Dish: This week we chatted about the American Idol judges' table and what a hot mess that has become and Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's marriage...is it over? Listen in at the 17:45 mark.


By the way, I am cleaning out my closet and I am selling a few items. Make sure to check my Twitter and Facebook page for updates. I just sold a cute dress and these sunglasses are up for grabs. 

Also, listen later today to start your entertainment news week:
1:30pm PT Metro News Hotline with Dave Weekley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...