Monday, February 18, 2013

Media Mondays

This is the sneak peek of my dress. With my stylist, Roni B.

It's officially Oscars Week and I am off and running.  I will try and do a few short videos so you can see how crazy the week actually is.  My favorite is always giving you a behind the scenes look at the red carpet.  I don't have access to the red carpet until Tuesday afternoon when they officially let the media into that area.

Last week, I announced my partnership with IBM and the #MySmarterCommerce campaign.  On Media Mondays, you kind of get an inside glimpse of how technology really affects my job.  Without the internet...I have no job!


Oscar Road Trip:  I was in Chicago last week to follow Oscar around the country. Okay, well, I only went on one stop, but check out my article for Starpulse on my adventure.  It was nice to see the golden guy again.

Safe Haven:  Did you see the movie over the weekend?  Here are my interviews with Julianne Hough and Josh Duhamel. Josh is cute.  Like...really cute.

Your PC Hero:  I met Allen Berrebbi when I was in Vegas for the IAWTV Awards and he asked me to be on his show.  Here is our fun interview where we talked a lot about working on the web. Thanks, Allen!

IAWTV Awards:  You never know what will turn up in a Google Alert, but this sure did!  It's an interview on the red carpet at the IAWTVAwards where I give a little advice on working in the web.

Tom Barnard Podcast:  It's all Oscars talk! I come in at the beginning, so listen in here.

On the Disney lot last week to see Oz The Great and Powerful.

Oz The Great and Powerful:  While I won't be sharing my interviews just yet, you can see what was in my gift bag.  It was definitely a good day for the Disney fan in me.

Kia of Cerritos:  My latest spot is here!  I finally saw one of the commercials air for the first time yesterday.  I think I was the last one to see myself on TV because these spot run frequently.



The Radio Dish:  Oh no.....we talk about Kris Jenner getting her own talk show. The Kardashians will never go away.  I come in at the 22:00 minute mark.

SheKnows:  My favorite articles from last week.
SheKnows interviews Wendell & Vinnie star Jerry Trainor--He's just really funny.
Don Diamont knows his soap fans want "scripted material"--Nobody has better fans than soap stars.
Lindsay Lohan's film, The Canyons, finds a distributor--I'm dying to see this film. Seriously.


You have 2 opportunities to join me today:
1:30pm PT Metro News Hotline with Dave Weekley
6:35pm PT Driving with Gass on KWSS.org



2 comments:

  1. ahhh! too cool to be on a commercial! i love reading about your latest "adventures" and i love for your oscar coverage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a big week! Let's hope I survive....haha.

      Delete

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...