Monday, January 7, 2013

Media Mondays


It's hard to get back into the swing of things after the holidays, but I'm doing it big.  It's going to be a busy 10 days with stops in Vegas, Chicago, LA, and Detroit.  Currently, I am in Vegas for the New Media Expo, CES, and the IAWTV Awards.  Don't forget though, I will be bringing you all of the Oscar nominations on Thursday, so make sure to stop by to see what happened and what dress I picked.

In the meantime, here were a few of my media appearances from the first week of 2013:

If you live in LA, you have probably seen me in your living rooms. I am currently the spokesperson for Kia of Cerritos, so thank you for all of the tweets, texts, and emails!  This the commercial that is running right now:



Cocktails and Conversation:  My first show of the year with Robin and Erika...and it was good one.  We talked a lot about the use of the N-word in the film Django Unchained and a little exchange Samuel L. Jackson had with a reporter friend of mine.  I come in around the 15-minute mark, listen here.

The Radio Dish:  Ahhh, we talked celebrity babies and the one bump we are going to hear about all year.  No, not the royal baby.......the Kardashian baby. Sigh.  Join me at the 18:00 mark here. (I was also sick as a dog that day...you can hear it in my voice. UGH!)

SheKnows:  My favorite articles from last week:
Website Reveals Possible Oscar Nominee--I got the exclusive on this one.  Find out the answer!
Reality Steve Sues again by The Bachelor's producers--Yep, another exclusive quote from Steve himself.
Jenny McCarthy wants you to choose her NYE kiss--This was my most popular article last week...guess you all wanted a say in her midnight kiss.

Don't forget that tonight is the first #RadioBurtt night of the year!  Listen in at 6:35pm PT/9:35pm ET at KWSS.org.

And if you happen to be at #NMX in Vegas, I will be moderating a panel on Monetization in Web Series at the Rio Hotel today at 10:30am PT.  See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...