Monday, December 10, 2012

Media Mondays

Media Mondays chronicles all of the places I appeared, wrote, and discussed the latest in entertainment news.  It was kind of a slow week, but don't worry, this coming week is going to be a crazy one.  Make sure to follow my Twitter or Facebook page to see all of the up-to-the-minute entertainment news especially if you are a fan of Barbra Streisand, Seth Rogen, the Golden Globes, Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, or Judd Apatow.  Seriously, that's the kind of week it is going to be.  I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season.  My cat sure likes my tree...and the water that goes in the stand.  

I love blinky cat photos.

Tom Barnard Podcast:  Oh, this was a fun week and I couldn't think straight.  I called Sandra Bullock's Miss Congeniality flick....Miss Confidentiality.  That's a totally different film...that doesn't exist. Listen here.

SheKnows: My favorite stories I wrote this week:
Brittany Murphy's final film is completed--Sigh, I still can't believe she's gone.  The photo in this article is gorgeous too.
John Travolta's Christmas video--I can't get enough of this. You must watch if you missed last week's viral video hit.
Kristin Chenoweth dating former Bachelor star--Weirdest couple ever?  I'm baffled, how about you?

And if you missed my Throwback Thursday photo, enjoy this gem from one of my Nutcracker years with Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre:




Don't forget tonight at 6:35pm PST/9:35pm EST for Driving with Gass on KWSS.org.  I'll be giving the inside scoop on my interviews with Barbra Streisand and Seth Rogen.  Come and join #RadioBurtt tonight!

2 comments:

Please note that comments are monitored and IP addresses are tracked. Any form of harassment will be reported to the authorities. Thank you.

Lijit Ad Wijit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...