Well, it's been quite a week here at Red Carpet Closet! I've answering your comments and Tweets all day, you are keeping me busy and I like it. Keep it up! We chatted about baby bumps, Thor, life after porn, and beauty. Here are a few other things you may have missed:
1. Dark Shadows: I saw the movie on Sunday night and as a fan of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, I was a little disappointed. Find out why in the article I wrote for Fanboy Comics this week.
2. Giveaway: We have TWO winners! Congratulations to Karen W. who won the gift bag and to Maureen G. who won the Sanuk footwear. Make sure to take a photo and I will post it.
3. Viral Video: I caught the battle of the "Call Me Maybe" covers. I know the Harvard boys started it first, but I think the SMU ladies win for their upside-down creativity. It's going to be hard to get this song out of your head, I'm warning you.
4. Munich: I'm going to Germany for a job in August, so I plan on spending some time in the country after the job ends. Where should I go? What should I do? Most importantly, what should I eat and wear should I shop? I am open to suggestions, so let me know in the comments below or on Faceook or Twitter.
5. Rock of Ages: I am not a fan of Tom Cruise--never have been even going back to his Top Gun days. THIS movie has me excited and it's starring Tom Cruise along with a whole host of familiar faces including Catherine Zeta-Jones, Alec Baldwin, and Julianne Hough. It looks spectacularly cheesy and I can't wait to see it. Watch the trailer and tell me if this looks like a campy disaster. The film opens June 15th.
Have a great weekend! See you all on Monday.