1. Caption the Photo Contest Winner: Congratulations to Don B for this quote: "Only the BEST Jedi have microwave light sabers". Don, I will be contacting you today for your mailing address so I can send your prize pack. To see the photo, click here.
2. Toyota Live Photos: You all know that I love photo bombing photos, so I am certainly happy to do it under any circumstances. Here you go, me photo-bombing away!
3. Google Alerts: I used to think it was obnoxious to Google Alert yourself, but since we live in a digital world, I know think it is smart. I met photographer, Franklin Teng, at the LA Auto Show and he took a few photos with me and my pal, Elliot. You never know where the photos are going to turn up. Thanks, Franklin, for the photos and for being so kind.
4. Store: So, I was a bit hesitant to do this, but I have been getting a lot of photo requests. Instead of everyone sending a SASE, etc, I thought I would do something for charity. You can check out the available photos here and proceeds, minus my shipping and handling costs, will be donated to the Thirst Project. I am happy to personalize the photos and I will keep a monthly total of the money donated to a great cause. I am looking for feedback since this is a work in progress. Contact me here with feedback and shop here at the store.
5. Farmeeohs: These are the most delicious cookies on the planet from The Farm of Beverly Hills. We discovered these caloric laden cookies during one of our lunch breaks at LA Live. They are basically homemade Double Stuffed Oreos with a side of Whoopie Pie. Um....YUM! My co-host found the recipe online if you are looking for a mouth-watering holiday dessert. If you are in LA, hit up The Farm. You won't be disappointed.
What's your Friday Five this week?