- One entry per person; duplicate entries will be discarded.
- Group registrations are limited to two people maximum.
- Must be 18 or older to enter; a child 8-17 years old may attend as a guest but only if the winner is his/her legal guardian.
- All registrants will be initially notified of the results of the random drawing via e-mail on or about September 22, 2011; be sure you enter a valid email address and check your SPAM filter.
- All those selected to sit on the bleacher seats will be required to provide a valid social security number (or international equivalent) for the purposes of a security background check , and will need to sign a liability/publicity release form prior to entering the bleachers.
- The invitation to sit in a bleacher seat has no monetary value. Bleacher seats cannot be sold, traded, or otherwise transferred. Government issued photographic ID will be required for entrance to the bleacher seats. All other expenses related to use of the bleacher seats are the users' sole responsibility (including transportation to/from the bleacher seats, accommodations, etc.)
- By entering, you are agreeing to receive further email communication from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences regarding Oscars® Red Carpet Bleacher Seats.